Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Blog Hop!


Questions:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
I can't do greasy foods in the morning usually, especially being pregnant. My typical breakfast is toast with strawberry jam or peanut butter and honey. I also usually eat some yogurt, just the good regular percentage of milk fat. i can't stand low fat dairy anything. I hate peach yogurt though, who thinks of these flavours anyways?


2. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I have most recently acquired a little purple beast. It's a 1997 toyota corolla, and she's my baby. I bought her used for under 2 grand: she's clean as a whistle, fast as a rocket and has lower kms than your grandma. (haha, I am in a weird mood this morning). On a more serious note I am not rich enough to buy a new vehicle outright, and I do not believe in leases or monthly payments. I always stick with Toyotas because they are indestructible, sound and live forever. Not to mention just darn cute and little - yay for low gas mileage!


3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
I'm not sure about this one... I have met a lot of famous figure skaters like Jeff Buttle, Kurt Browning, Steven Cousins. Mostly Canadian skaters...

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I always get stuck between peanut butter chocolate and cotton candy (gross, I know). I also love rolo and cookies and cream. Give me any kind of ice cream really, I'm pregnant!

5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?
I think it's something between slice, tlc, hgtv and cosmo. I like TLC for birth, baby, say yes to the dress kind of shows. Slice for millionaire matchmaker when I am particularily bored. TLC for what not to wear and some home shows. I also like W - Love it or List it. To be honest I am not much of a TV person. It's my last resort.


2 comments:

  1. came via Java's post.. love your page.. btw- crop out your lic. plate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanutbutter chocolate...yummm!!

    ReplyDelete